1) To promote synergy among the
Institutions of Academia, Industry and Government.
2) To provide solutions in the
discourse of human resources to the corporate sector and Government
3) To impart employable skills and
Industry grade skills to the students and graduated unemployed.
4) Development of Skilled human resource
through Group Learning following accelerated learning techniques.
5) To monitor & review the training by
the Experts panel from time to time.
6) Promoting Curriculum Development to meet
the needs of the IT Industry and Government.
7) To evolve e-Governance concepts/solutions
by leveraging the state of the art technologies.
8) Cost-effective execution of e- Governance
projects utilizing the energies of student community.
9) To promote a culture of Research and Development
and facilitate close involvement with the design and implementation
of technology solutions for various real life problems.